Monday, August 31, 2009

bizzare day

HEY YOU!
AM I PRETTY?

ok, im joking >.<


Just came back hme, am resting now:)
rushed everywhere today, almost late for my appt! lucky mr.A woke me up:)
anyway today is working day, so i look like a haggard OL =.=


The other day just went to partyworld to sing my heart out.
and of course with jinglin! singer of my pub. her singing is really damn damn power:)




Me, at partyworld, with crooked eyelash! lols.
after that rush back hme to change and went down amber to see see look look ard.

a photo with me and jinglin:)
after that got too drunk.
wasted, and dont really rmb much.
except the fact that i went hme and vomitted out the gall juice? ( dont know what is it called)
and smth happen which make me cry for hours and hours.
but after that im alright again:)
ok goodbye people, im so going to mug at macdonalds tonight:)
catch me there:D





No comments: