Friday, August 7, 2009

contented

me and xingyi! bikini shoot. she covering her fringe because of the big big wind.
my beloved krislynn:)

i got red eye! hahas.


the next day, i wore red bikini for shoot! can see how tanned krislynn is ? no matter how long i stand in the sun, im still the same color! but im not complaining though =/



kelvin, WHO IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND OK! he's helping me to tend the store that day :) thnks if youre reading this. lols.




with esther, ice-angel. ( oh my god i need more sleep, my dark eye ring is super serious!
Super contented with my life now :)

im earning enough or myself to spend and save a little.

doing correct exercise! and on serious diet.

i need to be 50kg strictly by 5th sept.

though why, u'll only discover in a month's time. i cant spell it out :)


i dont want a boyfriend, and i dont need a boyfriend i guess!!

seriously ive been like mugging at mac and jogging everyday.

I CANT STAND MYSELF LE. i haven shop/lub/shoot/work for like eternity, i need some life.!

tml morning feel like rushing to bugis to shop and get new clothes! really.

but who will accompany me eh? hmmmm ;/
ok need to sleep update tml about shopping, bye.

No comments: