Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my happy pill

Teehee:0 did u all miss my photos?:)
lols, ok bare faced at hme! im sooooo lazy to put on makeup when i go out nowadays.
but my skin feels better :) though my dark eye rings are getting worse D:

exams are coming next week! im mugging every night DD:

so decided to put on eye mask:)
hope it helps:)








The gooey mess is the jelly that i randomly make for Mr.A
and the lunchbox is the bento set with six chocolate ganache.
lols, the bento set i passed to him though dont look like that :)

because after looking at the ugly bento set i changed the design, HAHA

females are fickle minded!!
lols, but it is super nutritional ok!

consists of garlic jap fried rice, brocoli, carrot,cabbage, long beans, gyoza, honey baked ham and seaweed ebi and sunny side-up :D

realised mr.A hates beansprout and longbeans.

likes onion and eggtart

the only green veggies he'll eat is kangkong and brocoli.

so unhealthy =/ lols!

but he say he'll eat anything that i cook:) hahas.




AND AND AND i realised a lot of people around me are reading my blog...

yes im talking about YOU! when are u reading! lols.

oh yeah good news :)

after resting for a month =.= i decided to take up shoots again:)




so i filled my next week and next next week full of photoshoots :)

no choice need to earn moolahs right?:)

DO ME A FAVOUR AND CLICK THE NUFFNANG ADVERTISEMENT on my top right hand corner, yes the proposal that one, just click on it :)

p.s. of course i want you to be my happy pill forever.

and i wish that time will stops here when im so contented with everything:)

mr.A, will u be mine? :)

No comments: