Saturday, August 15, 2009

love series

I always love to read sad stories of people's past to put myself in their shoes and feel empathy, and to make me appreciate and treasure more of my fortunate present.

I always love to watch drama series to remind me of everyday's life ups and downs and to find that little family love and boyfriend love back.

Laughs, but sadly i dont have a boyfriend now.

I really missed a someone to hug, someone to wipe my tears when i cry, someone to make me smile, and someone to hold on to give me courage.

Everyday i study hard, i work hard, but end of the day i find myself thinking who do i fight so much for?

Everyone told me, i dont need a boyfriend. i got everything else in my life.
and i told myself i dont need a boyfriend too.

but i guess when loneliness engulfed me, i'll think a little more.
hope for a little more.
that little more love.

No comments: