Tuesday, August 11, 2009

contented:) just like this

with ser and vina at M hotel.
courtesy of the photographer after my shoot :)
ok photo damn blur, i think it was ser's phone and i grabbed it from his blog! lols.


Hey yeah! im blogging in super high spirits because ive completed my module's assignment and ive invoked someone! woo hoo~~


the real intention to not to strut about what ive got , and be an a**hole about it:)

but just to invoke you, and ive succeeded i feel so light now i think i can run 10km.

and speaking about running, ive been dutifully jogging at least 2km everyday!
im so disciplined!

im surprised at how much i wanted to work for SIN, and how much i want people to slap their own face.

oh yes be surprised at how determined i am.

no longer a fat chick! yes now i can laugh it with you because soon i'll be 50kg and healthy and pretty :)

even if i had school whole day, even if im stuck with meetings all night, even if im held up at my pub all morning.

i still took time to run!

and im so going to award myself after SIN! lol.

im happy now, contented that i got friends to talk to over the phone,
contented that ive got friends to stone and talk c**k sing song with,
and contented ive got family right behind me supporting whatever risk im taking!


anyway ive managed to watvh UP and GI joe yesterday.
some sort of movie marathon. laugh.
but both movies was only alright.
it was damn unnerving for me as i sat throught GI joe.
because i had a stone sitting in fron of me.
he was like sitting damn tall and blocking most of my screen!
making me straining neck towards left, thn to the right.

i was so surprised at my ability to control my temper.
because im not one to hold back a retort or comment if i feel like it.
but lucky i did not make a scene. laughs.
but i think my friends will not be surprised either if i did.

but it shows how muh the movie interest me thn. HAHA.
if i dont make sense to you.
read a second time,
if i still dont. please hover your mouse to the top left and click the X button.
thank you.

on second thoughts, maybe u should bang your head to the wall first. HAHA.

bye loves :)

im planning alot of getaways from singapore after oct.
to taiwan, hongkong, macau, KL and BKK.
any friends reading this sms my phone if interested to join me k :)
i dont bite!

No comments: