Thursday, August 27, 2009

HEY you!lols.

ten things u dont know about me!

1. Im 168cm but my feet size is only 5!

2. I dont have ear holes, or any hole/tattoo on my body.

3. Im allergic to seafood and milk!!!! but i love jap food, and cheese and yoghurt. strange....

4. My forte is hiphop and badminton

5. My fav. past time is reading storybooks!

6. My fav cartoon character is hello kitty, but ive read all pokemon comics and have a collection of their cards!

7. I dont drink beer, hate it!

8. I have no patience to wait. hence developed the bad habit of being late >.<

9. I dont cry in front of my family

10. I love to shop ALONE :)



:) dressed up a little when i went out today, but as usual, lazy to put on make up :)
this is a black bodycon dress, shows my figure perfectly. WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

It shows my sexy back!
lols.
i bough it at signify :)
please support peggy's shop at bugis lvl 2 ok?
I seem to have a need to hear your voice every sec, and i love talking to you.
and thnks for all those sweet words that make me sleepless and happy:)

No comments: